
Caden went in this week to get his cranial band. I think we thought it was going to much easier that well at least I thought. Derek is in Peoria, IL all this week and Mommy sure has had a long week. We got the band (or medieval device as I call it) on Tuesday and I had to wake Colin back up from his nap to go in again and have it adjusted as it was putting a large red mark on his head. It seemed easy at first. 1 hour on 1 hour off...well that was only for the first day..it graduates in time rather fast till where he wears it for 23 hours a day. YUCKY. Right now he refuses to nap in it...great...the Dr. said some babies have that problem and more time spent on easier it will get... (easy for him to say) Mommy has had a tough time with the process...listening to your child scream with some device on his head is hard. Now of course Caden has a runny nose. Wonderful. Colin is doing great...be a super trooper and helping Mommy this week. He says he likes Caden's helmet and thought driving his big wheels on it would be cool...not so cool but Colin understood. Colin is so funny...some times he likes to talk to Caden, but if I leave them in the room alone together..Colin does the same things I do to Caden. He sings to him...plays with him...tries to roll him over (not so good) and loves to make him laugh...even if it means putting dried leaves in Caden's face. I can not wait for them to get bigger! Peoria house update. We are closing on the 11th of May. and then we close in AZ on the 13th. We rent our AZ house back to the buyers till the 19th (movers come next Sunday to get it all started) and we fly to Peoria on the 20th. We are staying with Uncle Doug and Aunt Diane for about 5 days until our shipment of stuff arrives on the 24 or 25th. Crossing our fingers it all goes well. The builder has till the 23rd to redo the hardwood floors, put in new carpet, and paint the entire inside of house. All the other renovations and updates will be done after we move in.! Lowes and Home Depot are really going to like us this year...
