Monday, April 25, 2011

Blessed


h


Sometimes one gets lucky..truly lucky and they are able to find friends that are like family. I happen to find 6 friends that over that past almost 3 years have become my family. Janae was in town this weekend and had asked me out to dinner, I had suggested we ask the other MAMA;s and she declined..weird..but no biggy. Then I said where do you want to go for dinner and she said I have it all planned.odd but if you have ever heard us before..where you wanna eat...i dunno where you wanna eat...hey whatever I dont have to make a decision on...awesome! So we get in the car and I am handed the rules!! Cool!! I havent played a game since...well racing cars with Colin and peekaboo with Caden. So I had to guess landmarks based on clues...neat!! We show up at the first landmark ( i left out this picture as my eyes are closed and I look silly) is at a park with kids rides. We walk up and out of the blue comes Val..some how Val does a super awesome job of playing the "game" and starts talking about how her hubby and son are out together and she needed to get some work done...lap top and all set up at the park..still no clue. Then Janae asks her to dinner and if she can drive..weird..but whatever not firing on all cylinders these days. Then we go to the next landmark clue..the Gilbert Water tower, get out to take a picture and Michelle is under it..AHH the light bulb goes off...oh my girlfriends have planned this awesome outing of meeting under cool landmarks in my town!! So we continued and got Jessi at the Higley hot dog stand, Amy at the hospital (still funny she was at the hospital) and Daphne at dinner. Mind you we almost all have 2 kids, Janae is from out of town, Amy's kids are under the weather, Michelle had to get the first baby sitter ever for her kids that was not family, Daphne was able to scoot out for a bit since she has an almost 1 month old, Val came up with the master plan...and they all were in on it! I love these ladies!! and what a nice gesture to do something so fun and so originally...and to think just for me...wow...I am speechless and through the tears...can just muster up enough strength to thank you all!!