





l



We thought it would be a lot of fun to take Colin up North and go sledding for the day. Grammie & Grampie offered to watch Caden...since he is a stinker at car rides and we wanted to go where there was not a lodge place you had to pay for...plus Mommy wanted to have fun with Colin too! Thanks Grampie & Grammie I know that Caden had a great time!! (Note: When we arrived to pick Caden up he was rocking with Grampie who had a hard time passing him over..lol) We made it right around Mund Park, our friends suggested this place right past the park. Little did I know that it was actually next to a dump..Yep I said it..a dump. I think Daddy might have know and neglected to mention that to Mommy. We were really lucky that they still had some snow left..after we walked through a lot and I mean the most poop I have ever seen in my life..Elk poop we gathered and why they are all on that spot..we are still not sure. Colin did a great job in the 2 hr car ride up...and did even better suiting up in his gear (thanks to friends we borrowed the suit and the sleds!!) Normally he freaks about certain outfits...but I think even Colin could tell how cold it was and wow the winds were unbelievable... We went sledding and down at the bottom of the hill was an ice patch, which Colin thought was super fun to try and walk on. With supervision of course. But the true fun was the family snow ball fight!! Colin had a blast! It was a great family outing!!
