Colin had a play date with Anderson a few weeks ago! It's funny every time I tell Colin okay we are going to play with Anderson he says and Thomas. Anderson has a cool Thomas ride on train. The boys had fun playing and running around..then Colin needed his diaper changed, much to my surprise I asked Anderson..wanna help me change his diaper. That was all the invitation Anderson needed to help out like a big boy. Colin just laid there like okay guys lets make this happen. Anderson's Mommy Amy and I died laughing when Anderson couldnt get the pants off the rump and Colin said..pants stuck! So glad we captured this funny moment.
Friday, August 20, 2010
Oh the things kids do
Colin had a play date with Anderson a few weeks ago! It's funny every time I tell Colin okay we are going to play with Anderson he says and Thomas. Anderson has a cool Thomas ride on train. The boys had fun playing and running around..then Colin needed his diaper changed, much to my surprise I asked Anderson..wanna help me change his diaper. That was all the invitation Anderson needed to help out like a big boy. Colin just laid there like okay guys lets make this happen. Anderson's Mommy Amy and I died laughing when Anderson couldnt get the pants off the rump and Colin said..pants stuck! So glad we captured this funny moment.
