


Daddy wants to take the family camping in August, and we thought it would be good to have a trial run. Of course not outside with all bugs and heat, but what better way then setting it up in the living room. (I am laughing right now while typing this post as I hear Colin laughing and having zero interest in bed time right now, you will have to tune in to the am post to see how it actually went down. I suspect mildly cloudy also just followed by the I went poopy come on Daddy change diaper. LOL). Daddy took Colin for some camp shopping and they picked up all sort of of stuff, including a cool lantern and Colin's first sleeping bag..Buzz Light year. Colin loved coming home showing Mommy and we had to practically tear it off him to get him into bath and bed! Too cute! Daddy made a fun camp out dinner with hot dogs and grilled cheese, Colin decided to just eat broccoli. But before bed Colin had a great time with the hose out back. (With a little editing we were able to show you those pics too!)
