After much much thought Mommy thought we would give preschool a try. We decided on UPC Discovery, United Presbyterian Church. It is a ten minute drive from the house and several of Colin's buddy's attend the afternoon program and move to am program in the fall. It is a very earthly feel classroom with natural colors and decorated with kids artwork. All about positive reinforcement and they have fish, a snake, and lots of fun things! Parents are very encouraged to participate and spend time in the classroom, which turns out to make it feel so welcoming! Colin did great!! His picture wasnt awesome, it was raining and windy. We arrived and he got his own locker which he thought was super duper cool! There is a story time in the classroom where parents read a story till all the students arrive. I waited around for about an hour, he kissed and said goodbye. He was awesome! Just the awe in his eyes and all the new things we was witnessing and experiencing was so fantastic for me to watch..although I cried for about 2 hours when I got home (you can actually loginto the class and watch...I will try and not cyberstalk him in class....lol) I came to get him with Caden a little early and he was having a blast! I am so proud of you Colin!! So proud. Here is your daily schedule. Until March he goes Mon and Wed from 830-1130 and then Mon Tues Wed till fall *which will then add Thursday. We have gymnastics we dont want to miss this month. Your daily classroom schedule.
830-845 book time on meeting rug, 835-845 greetings and jobs 845-945 learning center and projects, 945-10 music and creative movement 10-1015 snack 1015-1030 shared reading 1030-11 gross motor skill outside time 11-1115 small learning groups 1115-1130 godly play
