

e


I have not been updating the blog lately but a lot has been going. We hosted a New Years Party with about 30 people which was a lot of fun. We had a ballon drop in the basement with 75 ballons fall from the ceiling at 7pm for the kids..it was a lot of fun. I will have to hunt down some pictures for that. Colin has been doing great!! Being such a good big brother, and Caden is being a handful. Throwing food and milk cups every chance he gets, and not being a good sleeper...still. He is trying to say cow, dog, bus, and runs to the window when the local school bus comes in the morning! The pictures above are Colin and his buddy Charles having fun in Charles basement, doing some drum time, the boys love to play in the toy bins and Colin at the local indoor swingset park with Payton and Evan...as you can see from the picture I think Evan has about 20lbs on Colin and is squishing him a bit.
