Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th






s


We have had a great 4th weekend! We had the Vazquez Family over for dinner, then we went to the Peoria Chief Baseball game with The Vazquez's and another family, we watched the fireworks at the game that they put on. It sure beat dealing with the traffic the following night for fireworks! Colin held his hands over his ears and Caden slept thru the fireworks so we are glad we didnt try and make it to the downtown ones. At the baseball game they had these bungee cords that kids would get in and bounce and flip on. Erik decided he was going to do that with his sister so sure enough Colin thought he wanted to as well. I thought it would be the fastest 10$ ever spent, but Colin got all harnessed up and bounced a few time high in the air..he loved it! Then looked at me with a serious face and said... I am done Mommy. I am so proud of you Colin. Then on the 4th we had another bbq with several families and Colin had a great time playing with all his friends.