

Colin has moved to his big boy seat. He kept saying how his knees hurt in his other Britax car seat when we went for more than 20 minutes. At first Colin said..no Mommy I want my other seat. And to be honest so did I. It looks way to grown up and some how less safe. I know its the best car seat and his other Britax just seemed more meatier. Anyway. This is Colin playing with a pretend phone..not some video game thing, I figure at 2.5 years old he has plenty of time for that stuff when he's 8. We were sitting at lunch today and Colin starting blowing..see Mommy he said..the flag is moving. Colin thought that by blowing he was causing our neighbors flag to blow. Colin also loves to eat raw veggies!! What a relief because steaming them was rather a task some days with Caden. Colin loves to help "cut" the peppers and more so to wash all the seeds out! Colin has decided that at 2.5 it is now time to negotiate. Yes, I said it...my son likes to negotiate at 2.5 year of age. Colin does better when he knows what is coming...so for example..we will tell him okay Colin you have 5 more minutes before you take a bath..Well little Mr. has decided that if the minutes are not the amount he would like..he tries for more minutes. At first I thought it was a fluke, until he started holding up his fingers telling me the amount of minutes. I would tell him okay Colin 2 minutes...and he would respond 3 minutes Mommy..or I would say okay Colin you have 3 minutes left...no Mommy 4..It is adorable! Sometimes (most of the time..lets be real) he gets the extra minutes. Then we count back okay Colin you had 4, then 3 then 2...well you get the idea! We love you Colin!!
