Sunday, October 10, 2010

The little things in life


Colin just discovered that his toes and feet wrinkle in the tub, or as he said "oh no Mommy my feet got bumpies and wrinkles" I could barely contain myself as he went on and on about it. Colin has also decided that while we are reading books that its time to give the baby a hug! He loves to hug the baby. I thought I would ask him what the babies name was, first he said Colin...I laughed he smiled and then Colin said Curly Colin. We were in the recliner in his room and I laughed so hard he thought that was funny and we both were laughing tears!! So I guess that's it Baby Smith is now Curly... (on a side note. we read a book called the Pig got stuck. The little pig in the book that gets stuck, his name is Curly) I love you Colin!!!