Saturday, March 13, 2010

My main squeeze


Colin is amazing! I tell him that as often as possible! He is just growing up so fast!! His latest things are he likes to hide and say See U, loves to play with his road rug, is talking so much more with a lot of words we are just not sure what he means. He loves to help cook, and every morning says "spoon" as he likes to carry his spoon to the table to eat his cereal. He loves to wash his toes in the bath..still hates getting his face and ears wet. Started saying I sorry, share and play. He LOVES animals, he will say soft as he touches them and is so nice to eat one! He got to hold a lil Jack Russell puppy at the tack store and said body as he touched the puppy! Such a smarty. We live a mile from a small airfield and 4 helicopters were flying by..(which he thinks are so cool) and Mommy said Colin how many helicopters do you see..Colin replied with such sincerity "4" Great job Colin!! (note..he also said 4 for everything there after...lol) I love you Colin!