Mommy thought she better trim the hair around Colin's ears...my first mistake was thinking that I could just stop there...upon doing major damage with lines Mommy broke out the clippers and buzzed his head with a 2, 3 and 4. Mommy was a little sad, cause she thinks all boys don't need a silly old buzz cut...(as a matter of fact...I hate them) so we are waiting for it to grow out and taking Colin in for his next cut!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Put the scissors down
Mommy thought she better trim the hair around Colin's ears...my first mistake was thinking that I could just stop there...upon doing major damage with lines Mommy broke out the clippers and buzzed his head with a 2, 3 and 4. Mommy was a little sad, cause she thinks all boys don't need a silly old buzz cut...(as a matter of fact...I hate them) so we are waiting for it to grow out and taking Colin in for his next cut!
