
Colin and Mommy had another fantastic day today! Mommy, Colin and Gramie and Grampie went to whole foods and did a lil grocery shopping. Colin and Grampie had SO much fun in the back seat, although it was hard to tell who was laughing harder! We ate at the Higley HotDog stand and Colin loved to watch the cars zoom by. Colin and Grampie both came back and took a nap...although I dont want to take a pic while Colin is napping since I dont want to wake him, but I think Grampie was snorring louder. Passed out on the living room floor, surrounded by toys! Grampie got wore out! Colin has discovered its super cool it pull himself up and crawl into our media niche cubby hole! Mommy is super okay with this, and since Colin has seen his buddies do that for some time I am happy to see him try it out! We had playgroup on Wed. at our house and it was tons o fun! Can't wait for the weekend! Rylan and Anderson turn 1!
